Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hawaii 2009

I flew to Sacremento on Friday the the 13th to Becky's house and had a very nice visit with her family. Then on Sunday I met up with my sister (Linda) to fly from San Fransico to Hawaii. We spent 7 days in Hawaii on the island of Kauai with Tina and her family. It was very nice to visit with Tina, Danny and the girls. We had a wonderful time. It is so pretty there and the warm weather was so nice after being in the cold Utah winter weather. We went to the Botanical Gardens, Spouting Horn, Waimea Canyon, watching the migrating whales and flew to the Big Island-- Hawaii -- to see the volcanos. That was so amazing.

2 comments:

Marah said...

We miss you!!! Uncle Bill, you come too next time. I miss having nice neighbors. We have these new neighbor that I'm not so thrilled about. Oh well. love you neighbors right!

therobertsonfam said...

I am glad that I ran across your blog... I have loved doing the whole blog thing. Your pictures of your trip look like you had a ball !!!

About Me

Peggy and W.Kay are a happily married couple of 35 years. Parents of 3 children and grandparents of 8. We live in a rural community of Utah and love it.